- 2016: "Food production and cursed water resources: challenging trade diversification mechanisms" (working paper in progress)
- 2015: With Shlomi Dinar (Florida International University), “The Globalization of Virtual Water Flows: Explaining Trade Patterns of a Scarce Resource”.
|File Size:||684 kb|
- 2014: With Eric Strobl (Ecole Polytechnique), “Water Conflicts and Cooperation up and down African rivers”.
- Co-author of the Axa Research Fund - Workshop on Cities "The evolution of cities and their ecosystems" (2013)
- Huffington Post (in French): Pourquoi devrait-on payer pour l'eau que l'on mange?